- Grey trousers, skirts or pinafores.
- White shirts with a collar, not polo shirts.
- Green summer dresses.
- Black shoes, closed toe sandals in summer. Girls are not permitted to wear boots.
- Laira Green V neck jumper/ cardigans. Sweatshirts are not permitted.
- Plain black, green, grey socks or tights. Leggings for girls are not permitted.
- Laira Green school tie.
(Children can change into trainers for playtimes)
- Whole school: Plain white shorts and plain white t shirt (available from school).
- Upper Key Stage 2 (Year 5 and 6) may wear black shorts.
- Winter PE KIT: plain black jogging bottoms and sweatshirts.
- Shoulder length hair must be tied back.
- Boys are not permitted to have long hair.
- Laira Green school jumpers & cardigans, school ties, white PE shorts, Laira Green white PE tops and school book bags can be purchased from the school office.