Maple Year 3
Hello and welcome to the website page for Maple Class. We look forward to sharing our learning with you.
The class teacher is Mr Hemmet. As a year group we are lucky to have a brilliant team of teaching assistants. They are: Mrs Dulling, Mrs Mcgahan, Mrs Walker and Ms Hanna and they will be assisting all classes at some stage throughout the year.
Keep an eye on the news section and this page for updates on what we are doing in school, and extra activities that you and your children can do together at home.
Scroll down to see some of the exciting work we have been doing.
Click here to see the curriculum overview for the year and termly leaflets.
Click here to view Autumn term 1 spelling lists.
Click here to view Autumn term 2 spelling lists.
For a copy of the Parent Leaflet for the Spring Term please click here.
For a copy of the Spelling List for Spring term 1 click here.
For a copy of the Spelling List for Summer term 1 click here.
To view a copy of the Parent Leaflet for the Summer Term click here.
Our adopted author for this term is Michael Morpurgo. We have already begun our first class reader of the new year and we have plenty of books available to borrow. Why not take a look at Morpurgo's web page to find out more?
- Cycle A overview Year 3 4 2018
- WEB SITE TERM 5 Spelling Planning for mixed Year 3 4 1
- Parent leaflet year 3 4 Summer 2019
- Parent Letter Autumn 2018 year 3 4
- Parent topic booklet spring 2019 year 3 4
- Spelling for mixed Year 3 4 WEB home Term 1
- TERM 3 Spelling Planning for Year 3 4
- Topic Booklet Year 3 Autumn 2018 Ancient Greece
Click on the links below to read some examples of our letters.